where they can find other singles in their same situation.
In response several of my single parent friends have suggested the following general common
sense starting points for those seeking to mingle with single parents:
Decide what your passion is, and go where you will meet others doing the same thing. It's much
easier and more fun to meet and mingle with other single parents if you share common interests.
Follow the kids to their activities and events, as you are sure to meet other single parents in your
position. Kids are often a great point of contact for having good conversations with other single
parents. Mingling with other singles parents in this way and supporting your children at the same
time. What can beat that?
The following are a few places you can start meeting other singles:
- Check out a local church for friendship and ministry opportunities The fellowship you will findthere will greatly benefit both you and your child(ren).
- Volunteer at your local Christian charitable organization. You have so many to choose from, andthis is not only a great way to lift your own depression, but also a great way to meet and mingle while serving the Lord. How can you beat that, right?
- Join a Christian singles group or other kind of support group especially for single parents. Are you a divorced single parent?
- Organize a singles only game night. Just tell each single friend that they have to bring two other singles with them.
- If you want to mingle online try out the top online Christian dating services, By the way if you're looking for some great Christian dating tips or other dating/relationship advice you can find it all on this singles site http://www.christianmatch.co.za/
- Go to sporting events in town.
- Go on a singles retreat.
- Fact: cooking classes attract lots of singles.
- Check your local newspapers for upcoming events like craft fairs and flea markets, which attract tons of single parents.
hanging out at local sports clubs watching the games.
Take a lesson in some kind of coed sport.